Mudano is developing the autonomous project. Our mission is to harness project data to help people make the best decisions.
We capture data on projects – such as daily tasks, meeting notes, team sentiment, resource information and project progress – and use it to guide better decision-making. Using machine learning we can predict the path of a project, helping teams to foresee issues, improve productivity and deliver efficiently.
We call this Delivery ScienceTM
Driven by data. Navigated by humans.
Job Description & Duties
We are looking for Data Analysts who are ambitious, motivated, innovative, and organised.
· 3+ years Data Analysis experience in Consulting/SI/Commercial/Banking
· Strong Data Analysis and stakeholder management skills, including conflict remediation skills
· Workshop facilitation, requirements gathering and scope management
· Gathering, challenging, documenting and presenting requirements in an Agile transformation programme
· Strong on agile methodologies and familiarity with continuous integration
· Business Analysis skills
· Process/ DQ Risk Assignment is a massive plus
Key skills and experience
· 3+ years’ work experience in data analysis / data quality (SQL, DQ tools, ETL tools etc.)
· Ability to deliver / execute / task track (own and drive resolution of DQ issues)
· Solid knowledge of relevant technology concepts
· Experience in large scale delivery programmes is a strong plus
· Knowledge of Data Science is desirable
· Strong communication skills, including prioritizing, problem solving and interpersonal relationship building
· Proven time management with organization skills (must be able to prioritize workload and meet deadlines)
Benefits & Compensation
- Salary between £40k and £60k based on experience and skills
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, wellbeing cover, discounted gym membership, and life insurance
- Pension scheme with 3% employer contribution
- Entry into our company stock option scheme
- Individual training budget and career mentoring
- 1% club – small benefits that make a big difference (i.e. monthly audible/book allowance, UBER for business)
- Edgy head-office in start-up incubator (including Thursday beer hours, networking, TED style talks, and unlimited tea/coffee and fruit)
- State of the art IT equipment including touchscreen laptop and tablet
- Flexible working