Mudano is developing the autonomous project. Our mission is to harness project data to help people make the best decisions.
We capture data on projects – such as daily tasks, meeting notes, team sentiment, resource information and project progress – and use it to guide better decision-making. Using machine learning we can predict the path of a project, helping teams to foresee issues, improve productivity and deliver efficiently.
We call this Delivery ScienceTM
Driven by data. Navigated by humans.
Job Description & Duties
We are looking for Solution Architects who are ambitious, motivated, innovative, and organised.
· Lead large scale data, system integration and business transformation projects for our clients
· Cultivate and use your knowledge of leading edge products and technology, coupled with industry and business skills, to influence clients
· The primary focus is on developing solutions from the customer’s perspective
· The ability to glean customer pain points and gains is required
· Assist in mapping out customers’ needs from a technical point of view
· Deliver solutions in response to specific business opportunities
· Specify and design end to end solutions considering the architecture for systems, data management, infrastructure, integration etc.
· Select appropriate solution design standards, methods and tools, in line with the IT architecture strategy. Review existing system designs to ensure a selection of technology and architectures are applied effectively
Key skills and experience
· 5+ years’ work experience in full systems development as an architect within a consultancy/SI or Commercial
· Previous experience in solution architecture design
· Understanding of industry trends, technologies and best practices
· Relevant IT accreditations or certifications, particularly architecture related
· Strong understanding in relational data structures, data warehousing concepts and practices
· Experience in management of database and repository design, infrastructure, integration, network and information security
· Advance knowledge of application development framework, architecture and design standards
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and project management principles
Benefits & Compensation
- Salary between £50k and 80k based on experience and skills
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), two ½ F*IT days, occasional company wide shut downs
- Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, wellbeing cover, discounted gym membership, and life insurance
- Pension scheme with 3% employer contribution
- Entry into our company stock option scheme
- Individual training budget and career mentoring
- 1% club – small benefits that make a big difference (i.e. monthly audible/book allowance, UBER for business)
- Edgy head-office in start-up incubator (including Thursday beer hours, networking, TED style talks, and unlimited tea/coffee and fruit)
- State of the art IT equipment including touchscreen laptop and tablet
- Flexible working