We are building the world’s first artificial intelligence focussed on optimising large-scale project delivery. We are going to change the consulting industry and we need passionate and experienced people to join us.
We use data analytics and technology to make more informed decisions, predict upcoming issues and increase business value – putting the brain of the Project Manager into our software. We call this Delivery Science™.
Driven by data. Navigated by humans.
Job Description & Duties
The role of creative artworker is a valuable member of the design team at Mudano, providing skilled and technically precise support to our growing creative studio.
As the creative artworker you will work closely with our team of designers and writers, following brand guidelines and taking direction while adding your own blend of commercial and creative flair.
Key skills and experience
- Fast and accurate in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as independently.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A good understanding of working within brand and corporate guidelines.
- Great progress reporting skills at every stage of the design and artwork process.
- Methodical approach to archiving images and artwork.
- Keen eye for layout, message and composition.
- Experience in creating digital art and assets (such as web banners, icons etc.).
- Meticulous organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Comfortable working within a fast-paced environment and great at meeting tight deadlines.
- A creative problem solver with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Video editing skills would be a bonus.
- Experience of infographics and financial services essential.
Benefits & Compensation
- Salary between £28K and £35K based on experience and skills
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, wellbeing cover, discounted gym membership, and life insurance
- Pension scheme with 3% employer contribution
- Entry into our company stock option scheme
- Individual training budget and career mentoring
- 1% club – small benefits that make a big difference (i.e. monthly audible/book allowance, UBER for business)
- Edgy head-office in start-up incubator (including Thursday beer hours, networking, TED style talks, and unlimited tea/coffee and fruit)
- State of the art IT equipment including touchscreen laptop and tablet
- Flexible working