Data Analytics Consultants and Managers
London or Edinburgh with UK Travel (post Covid)
Permanent, Full Time
What doesn’t challenge you, doesn’t change you.
At Mudano, we’re on a mission to deliver the promise of people and technology and there’s no time to waste.
We only work with people as ambitious and driven as we are, who are excited by the pace of change and are determined to make a mark on the future.
People with this drive and fire are our life blood. They aspire to do and be more.
That’s why our acceptance rate is tougher than Harvard.
Our people. Our practitioners. Focused on project efficiency and business value delivery. Passionate about removing bias and guesswork and replacing it with informed, objective decision-making.
Accenture Applied Intelligence – The agility of a start-up, the scale of a global leader
Farewell to the Mudane.
We exist at the heart of the Accenture Applied Intelligence Financial Services organisation and lead the direction for the strategy, delivery and growth of the capability.
But we retain our start-up mentality and work at speed, with a common set of beliefs, behaviours and values that sets us apart.
Culture is how we work together. Easy to experience, harder to pin down and define in words. It is inclusive and it is diverse. It is award winning. It is a place for each person to live and work in a way that is right for them.
Our benefits and policies are designed for each person to integrate their work and life in a way that is right for them, as well as provide extensive support for career development, whatever that path may be.
Build on what you can do. Realise the potential you have.
We are looking for hands-on authentic and committed Data Scientists to support a range of different clients on all aspects of data science – from cradle through to grave. We work mainly, but not exclusively, in the Financial Services sector and our clients call on us to deliver the most challenging assignments going.
Job description and duties
• You will lead and support delivery of complex projects within FS (Data Strategy, Data Analytics, Applied Machine Learning, Regulatory compliance, or Data transformation)
• You will understand the business problems and provide technical solutions with data at the forefront
• You will work with mixed discipline teams to deliver core data projects
• You will be implementing data management across an enterprise as part of delivery programmes
• You will be responsible for technical delivery, and supporting in scope management of projects
• You will be defining data strategies and technical plans for client engagements
• You will support in the information management field within data management or data quality areas
• Minimum 4+ years consulting experience in a technical role within one of: FS, Insurance, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
• Good understanding of metadata, BI, MDM, Big Data, analytics and visualisation
• Project management and/or business analysis experience
• Sound understanding of event-based architecture, AWS and GCP architecture as it applies to data pipelines and data related services
• Ideally some hands-on coding experience with SQL, Python or Scala
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent training and development programme
• Comprehensive coaching programme
• Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, wellbeing cover, and life insurance
• Leading health and wellbeing services and resources via AXA PPP healthcare
• 24/7 Employee assistance programme
• 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays + 3 days paid volunteering leave
• Pension scheme with employer contribution
• Cycle to work scheme
• PerksAtWork discounts
• Discounted gym membership