Data Quality Consultant
London or Edinburgh with UK Travel (post Covid)
Permanent, Full Time
What doesn’t challenge you, doesn’t change you.
At Mudano, we’re on a mission to deliver the promise of people and technology and there’s no time to waste.
We only work with people as ambitious and driven as we are, who are excited by the pace of change and are determined to make a mark on the future.
People with this drive and fire are our life blood. They aspire to do and be more.
That’s why our acceptance rate is tougher than Harvard.
Our people. Our practitioners. Focused on project efficiency and business value delivery. Passionate about removing bias and guesswork and replacing it with informed, objective decision-making.
Accenture Applied Intelligence – The agility of a start-up, the scale of a global leader
Farewell to the Mudane.
We exist at the heart of the Accenture Applied Intelligence Financial Services organisation and lead the direction for the strategy, delivery and growth of the capability.
But we retain our start-up mentality and work at speed, with a common set of beliefs, behaviours and values that sets us apart.
Culture is how we work together. Easy to experience, harder to pin down and define in words. It is inclusive and it is diverse. It is award winning. It is a place for each person to live and work in a way that is right for them.
Our benefits and policies are designed for each person to integrate their work and life in a way that is right for them, as well as provide extensive support for career development, whatever that path may be.
Build on what you can do. Realise the potential you have.
We are looking for hands-on authentic and committed Data Scientists to support a range of different clients on all aspects of data science – from cradle through to grave. We work mainly, but not exclusively, in the Financial Services sector and our clients call on us to deliver the most challenging assignments going.
Job description and duties
• You will work as part of our client delivery team to enhance DQ and ensuring data is fit for purpose.
• You will support client requirements and responsible for activities relating to DQ improvement
• You will work hands-on with clients to design, implement, roll-out, audit and improve DQ, Governance and MDM solutions
• You will be heavily involved with the data management SME’s supporting clients deliver solutions and advising on DQ issues
• You will utilise your technical background and support teams in preparing designs, specifications, and prototypes
• You will be hands-on in data management roles and provide business and technical solutions
• 3+ years of hands-on expereince in a DQ capacity (within FS industry)
• Hands-on experience with DQ tools such as (but not limited to) Informatica DQ, Ataccama and any experience of their integration with other data mgt tooling such as Collibra, Informatica Axon & EDC
• Project management or business analysis experience
• Passion for hands-on data management skills
• Experience in one or more data management disciplines such as Data Governance, MDM, ETL, Reporting, Big Data, Cloud etc.
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)