Data Viz (Tableau / Power BI) Consultant
London or Edinburgh with UK Travel (post Covid)
Permanent, Full Time
What doesn’t challenge you, doesn’t change you.
At Mudano, we’re on a mission to deliver the promise of people and technology and there’s no time to waste.
We only work with people as ambitious and driven as we are, who are excited by the pace of change and are determined to make a mark on the future.
People with this drive and fire are our life blood. They aspire to do and be more.
That’s why our acceptance rate is tougher than Harvard.
Our people. Our practitioners. Focused on project efficiency and business value delivery. Passionate about removing bias and guesswork and replacing it with informed, objective decision-making.
Accenture Applied Intelligence – The agility of a start-up, the scale of a global leader
Farewell to the Mudane.
We exist at the heart of the Accenture Applied Intelligence Financial Services organisation and lead the direction for the strategy, delivery and growth of the capability.
But we retain our start-up mentality and work at speed, with a common set of beliefs, behaviours and values that sets us apart.
Culture is how we work together. Easy to experience, harder to pin down and define in words. It is inclusive and it is diverse. It is award winning. It is a place for each person to live and work in a way that is right for them.
Our benefits and policies are designed for each person to integrate their work and life in a way that is right for them, as well as provide extensive support for career development, whatever that path may be.
Build on what you can do. Realise the potential you have.
We are looking for hands-on authentic and committed Data Scientists to support a range of different clients on all aspects of data science – from cradle through to grave. We work mainly, but not exclusively, in the Financial Services sector and our clients call on us to deliver the most challenging assignments going.
Job description and duties
• You will be working with our client teams to drive-out analytical requirements through prototyping and visualization
• You will work with client teams to develop reporting and data visualisations in the form of advanced dashboards and workbooks
• You will understand infrastructure requirements and best practicesto support deployment
• You will build data visualisations and dashboards from scratch onclient environments
• You will be guiding stakeholders and advising on best practices
• You will be designing statistical outputs which are clear and easily conveyed to diverse audiences
• You will support in the information management field within data management or data quality areas
• You will ideate wireframe designs from requirements and understanding of good practice information design
• Minimum 3+ years in data visualisation and BI reporting
• Excellent hands-on experience with Tableau and/or Power BI
• Ability to understand complex data sets, with strong database and SQL skills
• Competency in Python highly regarded (especially pandas, numPy, sklearn, tensorflow)
• Business analysis experience
• Experience of cloud platforms
• Excellent communications skills (verbal and written)
• Industry experience with one of: FS, Insurance, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management
• Excellent training and development programme
• Comprehensive coaching programme
• Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, wellbeing cover, and life insurance
• Leading health and wellbeing services and resources via AXA PPP healthcare
• 24/7 Employee assistance programme
• 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays + 3 days paid volunteering leave
• Pension scheme with employer contribution
• Cycle to work scheme
• PerksAtWork discounts
• Discounted gym membership