In addition, a separate agreement governs delivery, access and use of the Services (the “CustomerAgreement”), including the processing of any messages, files or other content submitted through Services accounts (collectively, “Customer Data”). The organisation (e.g., your employer or another entity or person) that entered into the Agreement (“Customer”) controls their instance of the Services and any associated Customer Data.
The Customer is the controller of Customer data including personal information associated with you. Mudano is the processor of Customer data and the controller of Non-Personal information related to the use of its products and services.
Information we Collect and Receive
Mudano may collect and receive Customer Data and other information and data (“Other Information”) in a variety of ways:
- Customers or individuals granted access to Sharktower by a Customer (“Authorised Users”) routinely submit Customer Data to Mudano when using the Services
- Personal Information refers to data we collect or receive that can be used to readily identify or contact you as an individual person, such as name, email address and IP address
- information that identifies the location and details of the device accessing our products and/or services
- information about how users interact with our products and/or services
Project & team performance information
- information about the Customer’s project and milestone performance and team velocity
- information related to individual and team allocations, skill and effort
- information related to project spend and forecasts
- We receive Other Information when submitted to our Websites or if you participate in a focus group, contest, activity or event, apply for a job, request support, interact with our social media accounts or otherwise communicate with Mudano.
How do we use Information we collect?
The information we collect is used for the following purposes:
- to verify your identity and to determine services you have registered for as a user
- to send alerts or notifications pertaining to your role and activities
- to communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments and questions
- for reporting, data analysis and insight driven project decisioning
- as required by applicable law, legal processes or regulation
- to personalise your experience and to improve our products and services
- to investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse
We will not use or share your personal information for profiling, marketing or for any other purposes not listed above.
By continuing to use our products and/or services, you agree to us holding your personal information and using it for the above stated purposes.
Some cookies are associated with your account and personal information for authentication purposes. Other cookies are not tied to your account but are unique and allow us to carry out analytics and customisation of services.
Cookies can be used to recognise you when you visit a Site or use our Services, remember your preferences, and give you a personalised experience that’s consistent with your settings. Cookies also make your interactions faster and more secure.
Our Sites and Services do not collect personal information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or online services. Therefore, “do not track” signals transmitted from web browsers do not apply to our Sites or Services, and we do not alter any of our data collection and use practices upon receipt of such a signal.
How do we protect your Information?
We adopt appropriate security measures to protect your personal information against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure and/or destruction.
If you require further details on how Mudano protects your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long do we retain your Information?
Mudano will retain Customer data in accordance with a Customer’s instructions, including any applicable terms in the Customer Agreement and Customer’s use of Services functionality, and as required by applicable law.
Deactivation of your user account and/or the deletion of Customer data (based on the Customer’s instructions) will result in the deletion of Personal Information associated with you.
Mudano may retain Non-Personal Information pertaining to you after your account has been deactivated for the period of time needed for Mudano to pursue legitimate business interests, conduct audits, comply with (and demonstrate compliance with) legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Third Parties and International Data Transfer
Mudano does not disclose your personal information to unauthorised third parties. The data that we collect from you to fulfil the purposes described in this policy may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). We routinely review our authorised third parties to ensure they meet the adequacy and security requirements for all international transfer of personal information. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
Data Controller: Mudano Limited (ICO Registration Number: ZA212862)
Our HQ Address: Mudano Lmited, Sixth Floor, 120 Old Broad Street, London, EC2N 1AR
Our Registered Address: Mudano Limited, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BD